There are many reasons to celebrate and share joy, and this time, I will partner up with online flower delivery in Cape Town. I’ll get to the arrangement for my desk, but first…
- High Tea, Flower Crowns and a Spoiling for the Mom to Be
- Fine Dining and Bubbles to say Thank You to the ‘Work-Family.’
- Wine Tasting and Bright Bouquets and a Wedding to Plan for Friends Visiting from Abroad
- A Romantic Night Away with Roses and Candles to Celebrate a Wedding Anniversary
- Filling my Home with Flowers, Roses and Nibbles to Celebrate with Family this Festive Season
HIGH TEA, FLOWER CROWNS AND A SPOILING FOR THE MOM TO BE
I’ve spent hours in the office and on zoom calls with an exceptional colleague at work this year; she has greatly supported me. When I found out she was expecting, I knew I had to think of a way to make her feel loved and cared for before her little girl arrived.
I’m putting invites together for a high tea, and because I know that everyone won’t be able to make it, I’ll send them the details for flower and gift delivery in Cape Town with Fabulous Flowers. I’ll lay the table with a Girl just wanting to have fun at each seat. The Baby Girl Gift Box catches my eye; pink roses, snaps, dahlias and chrysanthemums, chocolates and a teddy bear just what I would imagine filling a home welcoming home a little girl. I know she will also adore the Loving Nurture Gift Set of body cream and calming body oil; what bliss.
I have a list of beautiful venues to explore, presenting a divine selection of speciality teas and trays laden with fresh cakes, scones and sandwiches.
THE BELMOND MOUNT NELSON
Not only sumptuous cakes, pastries and sandwiches but live piano music too!
- Website: https://www.belmond.com/hotels/africa/south-africa/cape-town/belmond-mount-nelson-hotel/afternoon-tea
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 76 Orange Street, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
THE YARD AT THE SILO HOTEL
Known for their pastry chef's masterful creations to share with family and friends.
- Website: https://www.dineplan.com/restaurants/royal-tea-at-the-silo-hotel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Silo Square, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001
THE ONE AND ONLY
A delicious High Tea in the beautiful and grand Vista Bar and Lounge setting.
- Website: https://www.oneandonlyresorts.com/cape-town
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: One&Only Cape Town, Dock Rd, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001
THE VINEYARD HOTEL
Savoury sandwiches, sweets and, of course, tea set amongst the Vineyard Hotel’s beautiful gardens.
- Website: https://www.vineyard.co.za/dining/afternoon-tea-and-picnics/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Colinton Rd, Newlands, Cape Town, 7700
Said to take you worldwide, from Cape Town to Paris, then Istanbul, Shanghai and finally back to Cape Town, a multi-sensory culinary journey.
- Website: https://cocosafar.online/high-tea
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Artem Centre, 277 Main Rd, Sea Point, Cape Town, 8001
THE 12 APOSTLES
An indulgent ‘Tea by the Sea, fine food and glorious views.
- Website: https://12apostleshotel.com/dining-and-drinks/the-conservatory
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Victoria Street, Camps Bay, Cape Town, 8005
FINE DINING AND BUBBLES TO SAY THANK YOU TO THE ‘WORK-FAMILY.’
There is so much joy in the simple act of being grateful. It’s been a challenging year, and I am grateful to my team. We've been working exceptionally hard to meet deadlines, beat the lockdown lulls, stay inspired, and keep moving forward. There are only a few weekends left to schedule our end-of-year celebration, and I have a few ideas on the perfect way to say ‘thank you.
Looking through www.fabulousflowers.co.za, there is an extensive selection of gifts to make my gift choices personal and thoughtful.
Now it’s time to start planning my toast! These fabulous fine-dining restaurants in Cape Town make for a perfect place to raise a glass:
CHEF’S WAREHOUSE BEAU CONSTANTIA
A modern eatery with a sleek open-plan kitchen overlooking the lush Constantia wine valley.
- Website: https://www.chefswarehouse.co.za/
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 1043 Constantia Main Road, Constantia Neck, Cape Town
The guiding principle of Foxcroft is ‘Prepared with great attention to detail. Showing sophisticated elegance, carefully or elegantly done.’
- Website: https://foxcroft.restaurant/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Shop 8, High Constantia Centre, Groot Constantia Road, Constantia, Cape Town, 7806
Nestled in the idyllic Constantia Valley Winelands on Steenberg Farm, Tryn is a serene setting to indulge in refined dining.
- Website: https://www.steenbergfarm.com/tryn-cape-town-contemporary-restaurant/
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Steenberg Rd, Tokai, Cape Town, 7945
A unique, delicious, and unforgettable experience with a boldly styled menu.
- Website: https://www.restaurantboujee.co.za/
- Address: Signature Building, 4 Liddle St, De Waterkant, Cape Town, 8001
The perfect way to take in a glistening coastal view with fresh-from-the-ocean delicacies.
- Website: https://www.grandpavilion.co.za/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 277 Beach Rd, Sea Point, Cape Town, 8005
- Oh, the views! Situated in the heart of Clifton, with uninterrupted views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Twelve Apostles mountain range.
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Glen Country Club, 3 Victoria Rd, Clifton, Cape Town, 8005
WINE TASTING AND BRIGHT BOUQUETS AND A WEDDING TO PLAN FOR FRIENDS VISITING FROM ABROAD
It’s been almost two years since we last saw each other! When last were you met at the airport with a bunch of flowers? It’s one of my favourite feelings. Bright colours and fresh scents are my ultimate treat after a long haul. My best friend and her fiancé are arriving from London at the start of December. I will meet them at the airport with a Bright Sunshine Bouquet. I'm sure this will be the best way to say, ‘Welcome to your summer holiday!’.
With their wedding plans on the go, we’ve been chatting about which wine farms to visit, possible venues for the big day and lovely travel suggestions for their friends visiting from abroad. What an excellent excuse to prioritise relaxed summer days sipping delicious wines in the sun! There’s no shortage of picturesque mountains and stunning settings, with welcoming, stylish and exciting wine farms to visit. Inspired by Fabulous Flowers and Cape Town Celebration, we’ve put Steenberg and Remhoogte Wine Estate on the list. Not to mention, Kleine Zalze, I’ll have a Bubbles and Blue delivered the day after our trip through the Stellenbosch Wine Route.
I’ve fallen in love with Fabulous Flowers’s wedding arrangements; maybe we’ll meet the Fabulous team at one of these wine farms soon! We’ll be making our way around the Cape, from Constantia to Somerset West and Stellenbosch; these are the farms we’ll be adding to our itinerary…
A picturesque boutique wine estate producing ultra-premium, cool-climate wines.
- Website: https://www.constantiaglen.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Constantia Main Rd, Constantia, Cape Town, 7806
Established in 1682, Steenberg has relaxed dining at Tryn and popular bistro-style fare and tapas at Bistro Sixteen82; let’s not forget their exceptional winery!
- Website: https://www.steenbergfarm.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Steenberg Rd, Tokai, Cape Town, 7945
LOURENSFORD WINE ESTATE
SCENIC SPLENDOUR, DELICIOUS WINES, A RESTAURANT, A COFFEE ROASTERY, AN ART GALLERY, AN OUTDOOR MARKET AND LIVE MUSIC.
- Website: https://lourensford.co.za/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Lourensford Road, Somerset West, Cape Town, 7130
Heritage, exquisite gardens and cuisine to suit all tastes, a great place to spend quality time with family and friends.
- Website: https://vergelegen.co.za/
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Lourensford Rd, Somerset West, Cape Town, 7130
RUST EN VREDE
Nestled on the lower slopes of Helderberg Mountain with a beautiful view reaching across to Table Mountain. Specializing in reds, particularly Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Website: https://rustenvrede.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Annandale Rd, Stellenbosch, 7600
A family wine estate in Stellenbosch, known for their range of everyday-drinking, fresh and approachable wines.
- Website: https://www.guardianpeak.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Annandale Rd, Stellenbosch NU, Stellenbosch, 7600
Founded in 1682 and nestled in the valley of the Simonsberg Mountain in South Africa’s premium wine region, Stellenbosch.
- Website: https://www.rustenberg.co.za/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Rustenberg Wines, Rustenberg Road, Stellenbosch, 7600
REMHOOGTE WINE ESTATE
A welcoming boutique family winery with vineyards on the foothills of the Simonsberg mountain, Stellenbosch.
- Website: https://remhoogte.co.za/
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Remhoogte Wine Estate, R44, Stellenbosch, 7600
A ROMANTIC NIGHT AWAY WITH ROSES AND CANDLES TO CELEBRATE A WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
It’s my husband's and my 5th anniversary this year, and we’re excited to celebrate us! A romantic night away, in a beautiful setting, under the stars, we’re planning for many spoils! Although I am pretty certain he has already searched flower and chocolate delivery in Cape Town, I’m going to hint at some new ideas.
I’m thinking of roses and nougat, Love in a gift box or candles, linen fragrance, roses and veronica in the Beachy and Beautiful. For him… wine and braai goodies with Get cookin’ Goodlookin’. Fabulous Flowers really make it easy to spoil each other!
We’ll have our online flower delivery delivered to our room before we arrive, a perfect scene set by Fabulous Flowers of love, care, and luxury. These are some of the lavish Cape Town stays we’ve been considering:
Situated in what is known as “Cape Town’s Vineyard” – the historical Constantia Valley, there’s no shortage of breathtaking views here!
- Website: https://www.thecellars-hohenorthotel.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 93 Brommersvlei Rd, Constantia Heights, Cape Town, 7806
Nestled in the heart of Constantia are The Alphen Boutique Hotel & Spa, a historical treasure and an exceptional five-star boutique hotel.
- Website: https://www.alphen.co.za/
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Alphen Dr, Alphen, Cape Town, 7848
Breathtaking views, with unique suites paying tribute to the beauty of nature and the rich heritage of our surroundings.
- Website: https://www.tintswalo.com/atlantic/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Chapmans Peak Dr, Hout Bay, 7806
CAMPS BAY RETREAT
A hidden gem in Camps Bay, tucked between the forest and overlooking the ocean.